WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy rain will remain in Westchester County throughout much of Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
There will be an 80 percent chance of rain, some of it heavy at times through 1 p.m. on Thursday with a high temperature of 72 degrees.
Precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison