WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even though the horse jumped over the guard rail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” said a woman heard in the video.
The incident occurred on Monday, according to New York State Police, with the horse subsequently being caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information as to who owns the horse and how it became loose was not immediately available.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle