WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County may hear rumbles of thunder with a few thunderstorms expected after midnight and into Friday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will stay in the low 60's on Friday with precipitation remaining light. The chance of thunderstorms is forecast at 40 percent, according to the report.
Thunderstorms are also possible early on Saturday as well, with temperatures rising into the 70's, according to the forecast.
The precipitation will then move out and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70's, according to the forecast.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations