WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
The sophomore class was treated to a day with more than 15 Stepinac graduates. Mike Molinelli, a Stepinac graduate from the class of 1977, was the keynote speaker.
Alumni of various professions were available for the students to interact with and ask questions regarding certain careers.
They represented various fields, including technology, architecture, medicine, firefighting, sports management, the National Basketball Association, the FBI, politics, law, finance, physical therapy, engineering, entrepreneurship and the business world.
For more information about Stepinac High School, visit www.stepinac.org or call 946-4800.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle