WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola