WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department