NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM, N.Y. – Whether you're stuck at home or work or battling the elements in New Rochelle or Pelham, be sure to snap a photo of the snow conditions and send it to email@example.com for our winter storm photo gallery.
Snow is expected to continue throughout the day Friday with a possible accumulation of three to seven inches, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, heavy snow will hit the area, with a new accumulation of six to ten inches. A coastal flood warning is in effect from 6 p.m. Friday to midnight.
On Saturday, snow is likely before 9 a.m., when it will taper off and gradually become mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees. A blizzard warning remains in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more storm coverage and updates.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 5 New Rochelle Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists