NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM, N.Y. – Whether you're stuck at home or work or battling the elements in New Rochelle or Pelham, be sure to snap a photo of the snow conditions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our winter storm photo gallery.
Snow is expected to continue throughout the day Friday with a possible accumulation of three to seven inches, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, heavy snow will hit the area, with a new accumulation of six to ten inches. A coastal flood warning is in effect from 6 p.m. Friday to midnight.
On Saturday, snow is likely before 9 a.m., when it will taper off and gradually become mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees. A blizzard warning remains in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more storm coverage and updates.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island