NEW ROCHELLE/PELHAM, N.Y. – Whether you're stuck at home or work or battling the elements in New Rochelle or Pelham, be sure to snap a photo of the snow conditions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our winter storm photo gallery.
Snow is expected to continue throughout the day Friday with a possible accumulation of three to seven inches, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, heavy snow will hit the area, with a new accumulation of six to ten inches. A coastal flood warning is in effect from 6 p.m. Friday to midnight.
On Saturday, snow is likely before 9 a.m., when it will taper off and gradually become mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees. A blizzard warning remains in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more storm coverage and updates.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle