SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Fenimore Road's lanes will be narrowed between the Bronx River North Exit Ramp and Fox Meadow Road starting Wednesday.
The work is related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station. Lanes will be narrowed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., for two weeks until Feb. 12. Residents are advised that the work could cause traffic delays.
A eastbound lane closure, starting on Feb. 13 and concluding on Feb. 27, will be required to complete the work.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul