SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Fenimore Road's lanes will be narrowed between the Bronx River North Exit Ramp and Fox Meadow Road starting Wednesday.
The work is related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station. Lanes will be narrowed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., for two weeks until Feb. 12. Residents are advised that the work could cause traffic delays.
A eastbound lane closure, starting on Feb. 13 and concluding on Feb. 27, will be required to complete the work.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway