SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Fenimore Road's lanes will be narrowed between the Bronx River North Exit Ramp and Fox Meadow Road starting Wednesday.
The work is related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station. Lanes will be narrowed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., for two weeks until Feb. 12. Residents are advised that the work could cause traffic delays.
A eastbound lane closure, starting on Feb. 13 and concluding on Feb. 27, will be required to complete the work.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies