SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Fenimore Road's lanes will be narrowed between the Bronx River North Exit Ramp and Fox Meadow Road starting Wednesday.
The work is related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station. Lanes will be narrowed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., for two weeks until Feb. 12. Residents are advised that the work could cause traffic delays.
A eastbound lane closure, starting on Feb. 13 and concluding on Feb. 27, will be required to complete the work.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle