SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Fenimore Road's lanes will be narrowed between the Bronx River North Exit Ramp and Fox Meadow Road starting Wednesday.
The work is related to the renovation of the Reeves Newsome Pump Station. Lanes will be narrowed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., for two weeks until Feb. 12. Residents are advised that the work could cause traffic delays.
A eastbound lane closure, starting on Feb. 13 and concluding on Feb. 27, will be required to complete the work.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester