YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers