YONKERS, N.Y. -- The ramp for the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway Exit 4A (Rumsey Road) is closed Monday afternoon as a result of police activity.
The closure was reported at 5:15 p.m.
Motorists are expected to expect delays and use an alternate route.I
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle