YONKERS, N.Y. -- The ramp for the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway Exit 4A (Rumsey Road) is closed Monday afternoon as a result of police activity.
The closure was reported at 5:15 p.m.
Motorists are expected to expect delays and use an alternate route.I
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul