NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- New Rochelle Police charged Anthony Clowe, 43, in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins.
- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95.
- Yonkers police, Child Protective Services and the Westchester District Attorney's office are investigating the death of a 2-year-old child on Sunday, police officials said.
- An Isaac E Young Middle School educator, Patricia McCue, a seventh-grade science teacher, was chosen to participate in the national Siemens Teachers As Researchers (STARs) Fellowship Program.
- Yonkers police found as many as 30 dead cats in plastic bags hanging from tree branches in a wooded area off Overlook Terrace Thursday morning, police officials said.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 4 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute