NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- Moody's Investors Services has removed the "negative outlook" designation the city of New Rochelle received in 2011.
- New Rochelle's Ann Devert spent Tuesday afternoon waiting for a call from government officials updating her with news on her son Harry, the Pelham resident who has been missing in Mexico for three weeks.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- The development company behind the failed Echo Bay proposal is attempting to bill New Rochelle $2 million, but the city is refusing to pay, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul