NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The windy snow and sleet that swept through Westchester Wednesday evening left several dozen Con Edison customers in New Rochelle without power.
As of 6 a.m. Thursday, ConEd reported that 108 of its 28,258 New Rochelle customers had lost power. The utility estimated that all power would be restored Thursday morning.
The storm was predicted to continue throughout the day, with wind gusts up to 30 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Another storm is predicted for Saturday, but is expected to be just snow, with calm winds.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 4 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery