NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The windy snow and sleet that swept through Westchester Wednesday evening left several dozen Con Edison customers in New Rochelle without power.
As of 6 a.m. Thursday, ConEd reported that 108 of its 28,258 New Rochelle customers had lost power. The utility estimated that all power would be restored Thursday morning.
The storm was predicted to continue throughout the day, with wind gusts up to 30 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Another storm is predicted for Saturday, but is expected to be just snow, with calm winds.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance