NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The windy snow and sleet that swept through Westchester Wednesday evening left several dozen Con Edison customers in New Rochelle without power.
As of 6 a.m. Thursday, ConEd reported that 108 of its 28,258 New Rochelle customers had lost power. The utility estimated that all power would be restored Thursday morning.
The storm was predicted to continue throughout the day, with wind gusts up to 30 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Another storm is predicted for Saturday, but is expected to be just snow, with calm winds.
- 1 Master Downtown Developers Will Visit New Rochelle
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Downtown Development Featured In New Rochelle State Of The City Speech
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Getting To Know: New Rochelle's Lisa Summa, The Westchester Bank