NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The windy snow and sleet that swept through Westchester Wednesday evening left several dozen Con Edison customers in New Rochelle without power.
As of 6 a.m. Thursday, ConEd reported that 108 of its 28,258 New Rochelle customers had lost power. The utility estimated that all power would be restored Thursday morning.
The storm was predicted to continue throughout the day, with wind gusts up to 30 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Another storm is predicted for Saturday, but is expected to be just snow, with calm winds.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation