NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Bruno Cheberle and Samantha Shanahan have served hundreds of customers at the newly-opened Beach Bar at Hudson Park since its opening Thursday.
Four hundred customers visited the bar on its first day and another 300 patronized it Friday. Numbers were down Saturday, but have since sprung back up. Customers have included children and adults.
“It’s been going very well,” said Cherberle.
Brothers Michael and Thomas Patrone enjoyed the amenities the bar had
to offer with their dad Mike, who said he was impressed overall.
“So far so good,” he said.
“It could do well enough to put the beach back up in business,” Michael said.
The newly-erected tiki-bar is also open across the way, which lets customers order food from the beach bar and bring it over to sit by the water.
What do you think of the Beach and Tiki Bar?
- 1 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 3 New Rochelle Little League Squad Competes For State Title
- 4 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority