NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The $16 million settlement between New Rochelle's Christian Brother's Institute and sex abuse victims was approved by a federal judge on Monday, Jan. 13, according to LoHud.com.
More than 400 victims voted unanimously to approve the settlement which includes an independent audit of personnel records to make public any other records of abuse, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week