NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The $16 million settlement between New Rochelle's Christian Brother's Institute and sex abuse victims was approved by a federal judge on Monday, Jan. 13, according to LoHud.com.
More than 400 victims voted unanimously to approve the settlement which includes an independent audit of personnel records to make public any other records of abuse, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire