NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The $16 million settlement between New Rochelle's Christian Brother's Institute and sex abuse victims was approved by a federal judge on Monday, Jan. 13, according to LoHud.com.
More than 400 victims voted unanimously to approve the settlement which includes an independent audit of personnel records to make public any other records of abuse, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates