NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The $16 million settlement between New Rochelle's Christian Brother's Institute and sex abuse victims was approved by a federal judge on Monday, Jan. 13, according to LoHud.com.
More than 400 victims voted unanimously to approve the settlement which includes an independent audit of personnel records to make public any other records of abuse, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To New Rochelle
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College