NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The $16 million settlement between New Rochelle's Christian Brother's Institute and sex abuse victims was approved by a federal judge on Monday, Jan. 13, according to LoHud.com.
More than 400 victims voted unanimously to approve the settlement which includes an independent audit of personnel records to make public any other records of abuse, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 5 New Rochelle Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists