NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle residents will not be able to park on the alternate side of certain city streets until March 31
The city has suspended alternate-side-of-the-street parking so workers can clean streets during the winter months, the city said.
Click here for a list of streets involved.
Residents should review the list for streets not restricted for street sweeping so they don’t receive a ticket.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Drunk Driver Who Slammed Into New Rochelle Building Tops Week’s News
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department