NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle residents will not be able to park on the alternate side of certain city streets until March 31
The city has suspended alternate-side-of-the-street parking so workers can clean streets during the winter months, the city said.
Click here for a list of streets involved.
Residents should review the list for streets not restricted for street sweeping so they don’t receive a ticket.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR