NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle residents will not be able to park on the alternate side of certain city streets until March 31
The city has suspended alternate-side-of-the-street parking so workers can clean streets during the winter months, the city said.
Click here for a list of streets involved.
Residents should review the list for streets not restricted for street sweeping so they don’t receive a ticket.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You