NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle is looking for qualified developers for two downtown “cluster” parcels – The Transit Oriented Development Cluster and The Downtown Cluster, made up primarily of city-owned parcels and including privately held properties.
The city is seeking responses from real estate development firms to develop plans and implement strategies for the design, construction and operation of mixed use development.
This plan would incorporate the development of high quality housing, modern retail, commercial, office and hotel space mixed with a pedestrian friendly streetscape and green space.
"The energy and diversity of a city. The graciousness of a historic suburb. The natural beauty of the shore. And very soon the best commute in metropolitan New York,” said Mayor Noam Bramson. “New Rochelle is the next big opportunity.”
Responders to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) can submit proposals for one or both clusters. The City may select the same developer for both clusters.
The RFQ is available at newrochelleny.com/NRclusterRFQ.
All inquiries should be directed via email to clusterRFQ@newrochelleny.com.
Responses to the RFQ are due by July 31, 2014.
- 1 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday