NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle is looking for qualified developers for two downtown “cluster” parcels – The Transit Oriented Development Cluster and The Downtown Cluster, made up primarily of city-owned parcels and including privately held properties.
The city is seeking responses from real estate development firms to develop plans and implement strategies for the design, construction and operation of mixed use development.
This plan would incorporate the development of high quality housing, modern retail, commercial, office and hotel space mixed with a pedestrian friendly streetscape and green space.
"The energy and diversity of a city. The graciousness of a historic suburb. The natural beauty of the shore. And very soon the best commute in metropolitan New York,” said Mayor Noam Bramson. “New Rochelle is the next big opportunity.”
Responders to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) can submit proposals for one or both clusters. The City may select the same developer for both clusters.
The RFQ is available at newrochelleny.com/NRclusterRFQ.
All inquiries should be directed via email to clusterRFQ@newrochelleny.com.
Responses to the RFQ are due by July 31, 2014.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash