NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle City School districts will have two-hour delayed openings on Wednesday, Jan. 22 as a result of Tuesday's winter storm.
"The decision whether or not to open our schools tomorrow will be made and announced by 6 a.m. (Wednesday)," the district announced on its website. "We want to you have this information tonight, so you will be aware that, at a minimum, we will have a two-hour delay on Wednesday."
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director