NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- City officials have announced that due to the expected storm storm that could drop as many as eight inches of snow on New Rochelle, paper recycling pick up may be delayed on Wednesday morning.
Any materials that are not collected on Wednesday should be left curbside for pickup by the end of the week.
According to the National Weather Service, three to five inches of snow and sleet may fall on Tuesday night. Wednesday will see snow, freezing rain and sleet before noon, with additional snow and rain in the afternoon. As much as .2 inches of ice may accumulate over that period, causing hazardous conditions on roadways. The winter weather may continue into the night, before the sun re-emerges on Thursday.
- 1 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester