NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Authorities are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with a stabbing on North Avenue on Sunday, May 18, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was allegedly robbed and stabbed after buying cigarettes at a nearby delicatessen. Witnesses found him conscious but bloodied from his injuries. He was taken to Montefiore Hosptial for treatment of his injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday