NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Authorities are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with a stabbing on North Avenue on Sunday, May 18, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was allegedly robbed and stabbed after buying cigarettes at a nearby delicatessen. Witnesses found him conscious but bloodied from his injuries. He was taken to Montefiore Hosptial for treatment of his injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester