NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Authorities are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with a stabbing on North Avenue on Sunday, May 18, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was allegedly robbed and stabbed after buying cigarettes at a nearby delicatessen. Witnesses found him conscious but bloodied from his injuries. He was taken to Montefiore Hosptial for treatment of his injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Contractor Chosen For New Rochelle Rowing Club Demolition
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 New Rochelle Native Honors Mom At Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk