NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Authorities are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with a stabbing on North Avenue on Sunday, May 18, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was allegedly robbed and stabbed after buying cigarettes at a nearby delicatessen. Witnesses found him conscious but bloodied from his injuries. He was taken to Montefiore Hosptial for treatment of his injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department