NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – More than 500 people in New Rochelle and Pelham lost power Friday morning following the storm that hit Westchester on Thursday night.
Customers on Pelham Road were hit the hardest, with 590 customers affected by burning wires. There were also individual outages on Sickles, Lockwood, North and Echo avenues.
Con Edison spokesperson Allan Drury said that all power should be restored no later than 2 p.m. on Friday.
“The outages in Westchester are almost exclusively storm related,” he said. “We’re currently showing more than 500 in New Rochelle, 52 in Pelham Manor and 22 in the village.”
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Overturned Auto Accident Blocks Lane On I-95