NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – More than 500 people in New Rochelle and Pelham lost power Friday morning following the storm that hit Westchester on Thursday night.
Customers on Pelham Road were hit the hardest, with 590 customers affected by burning wires. There were also individual outages on Sickles, Lockwood, North and Echo avenues.
Con Edison spokesperson Allan Drury said that all power should be restored no later than 2 p.m. on Friday.
“The outages in Westchester are almost exclusively storm related,” he said. “We’re currently showing more than 500 in New Rochelle, 52 in Pelham Manor and 22 in the village.”
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle