NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The New Rochelle Opera Company will kick off its 29th season with the production of Gaetano Donizetti’s "L’Elisir d’Amore" from June 19-22 at the Frank J. Auriana Theatre at the Usuline School.
Company co-founder and artistic director Camille Coppola will stage the production, with orchestra and chorus conducted by Gregory Ortega, who celebrates his 18th year with New Rochelle Opera. English subtitles will be available to translate the Italian text.
Performances on June 19-21 are at 8:00 p.m., and June 22 is at 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $35 general admission and $32 for seniors and students. A discounted ticket price of $25 is being offered for the Thursday, June 19 performance only, if reserved and paid for in advance. Tickets purchased at the door on Thursday will be full price.
To purchase advance tickets, visit nropera.org, or send a check payable to New Rochelle Opera, Inc., P.O. Box 55, New Rochelle, NY 10804. To receive tickets by mail, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Group rates are available for 10 or more.
For further information, call 914-576-1617.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit