NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Shoppers in New Rochelle have one less worry this holiday season -- paying for parking.
The city’s annual free holiday parking program, which began Monday, allows residents to park free for two hours between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. The program runs through Dec. 31.
The free parking is at all meters and in the lots with ticket machines, the city said.
The program does not apply to the New Roc City garage, train station, or areas that require parking permits.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm