NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will not go to trial after being charged with knocking his fiancee -- now wife -- unconscious, according to the Baltimore Sun.
Rice will instead reportedly enter a "diversionary program" that includes family counseling. He also must stay out of trouble for at least a year, according to the report.
Rice's wife, Janay Palmer, reportedly wrote a letter of support for her husband to the court.
Rice could still face disciplinary action from the NFL, according to the article.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle