NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will not go to trial after being charged with knocking his fiancee -- now wife -- unconscious, according to the Baltimore Sun.
Rice will instead reportedly enter a "diversionary program" that includes family counseling. He also must stay out of trouble for at least a year, according to the report.
Rice's wife, Janay Palmer, reportedly wrote a letter of support for her husband to the court.
Rice could still face disciplinary action from the NFL, according to the article.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison