NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle last week:
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford, according to ctnews.com.
- An unruly crowd outside of Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman.
- After several months of discussions, Iona College has agreed to buy property that includes a pair of popular New Rochelle destinations: Beechmont Tavern and Gemelli Pizzeria.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- Ariel Property Advisors has sold a mixed-use commercial building at 81 Centre Ave. on the corner of Main Street in downtown New Rochelle.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 5 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul