NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The city of New Rochelle launched a new branding program that aims to discover, define and design the city’s unique marketplace advantages to attract businesses, residents and visitors.
“A successful branding strategy will benefit New Rochelle’s economy, property values and civic image,” Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. “This initiative will bring together community-based perspectives and national-caliber talent so that we can present our city’s assets and attributes in a compelling way.”
North Star Destination Strategies, the company contracted to help develop the new branding strategy, will be in New Rochelle from Tuesday, Sept. 9, through Friday, Sept. 12, for a series of public and visioning meetings.
The integrated branding process includes research, strategy and creative development. The final stage of the project will involve the creation of a brand identity guide for the city and will be expressed through communications, signage, special events, community outreach, online initiatives, merchandising and more.
For more information on the branding process, visit www.newrochelleny.com.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates