NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The city of New Rochelle launched a new branding program that aims to discover, define and design the city’s unique marketplace advantages to attract businesses, residents and visitors.
“A successful branding strategy will benefit New Rochelle’s economy, property values and civic image,” Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. “This initiative will bring together community-based perspectives and national-caliber talent so that we can present our city’s assets and attributes in a compelling way.”
North Star Destination Strategies, the company contracted to help develop the new branding strategy, will be in New Rochelle from Tuesday, Sept. 9, through Friday, Sept. 12, for a series of public and visioning meetings.
The integrated branding process includes research, strategy and creative development. The final stage of the project will involve the creation of a brand identity guide for the city and will be expressed through communications, signage, special events, community outreach, online initiatives, merchandising and more.
For more information on the branding process, visit www.newrochelleny.com.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You