NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle officials issued a winter storm advisory Friday warning residents to use extra caution during the storm.
"A severe winter storm is predicted for our area with heavy snow, high winds and high tides forecast for late this afternoon into tomorrow morning," the warning read. "As conditions deteriorate, please avoid driving and exercise caution while outdoors."
Check back with The New Rochelle Daily Voice for storm updates and cancellations. Don't forget to send your storm photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments