NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle officials issued a winter storm advisory Friday warning residents to use extra caution during the storm.
"A severe winter storm is predicted for our area with heavy snow, high winds and high tides forecast for late this afternoon into tomorrow morning," the warning read. "As conditions deteriorate, please avoid driving and exercise caution while outdoors."
Check back with The New Rochelle Daily Voice for storm updates and cancellations. Don't forget to send your storm photos to email@example.com
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot