NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle officials issued a winter storm advisory Friday warning residents to use extra caution during the storm.
"A severe winter storm is predicted for our area with heavy snow, high winds and high tides forecast for late this afternoon into tomorrow morning," the warning read. "As conditions deteriorate, please avoid driving and exercise caution while outdoors."
Check back with The New Rochelle Daily Voice for storm updates and cancellations. Don't forget to send your storm photos to email@example.com
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle