NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle officials issued a winter storm advisory Friday warning residents to use extra caution during the storm.
"A severe winter storm is predicted for our area with heavy snow, high winds and high tides forecast for late this afternoon into tomorrow morning," the warning read. "As conditions deteriorate, please avoid driving and exercise caution while outdoors."
Check back with The New Rochelle Daily Voice for storm updates and cancellations. Don't forget to send your storm photos to email@example.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says