NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle officials issued a winter storm advisory Friday warning residents to use extra caution during the storm.
"A severe winter storm is predicted for our area with heavy snow, high winds and high tides forecast for late this afternoon into tomorrow morning," the warning read. "As conditions deteriorate, please avoid driving and exercise caution while outdoors."
Check back with The New Rochelle Daily Voice for storm updates and cancellations. Don't forget to send your storm photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'