NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Council of Community Services will honor community leaders during the group’s annual luncheon at noon Friday, June 13, at the Davenport Club, 400 Davenport Ave.
The public is welcome to attend. Tickets are $40 per person and may be purchased by emailing the NRCCS office at email@example.com or calling at 450-1503 before noon Monday, June 9.
The honorees for 2014 are Alvin & Friends Restaurant; Janet Guarasci, recreation supervisor of the city of New Rochelle; the Rotary Club of New Rochelle; and New Rochelle’s Ursuline Community.
This year’s $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to Nicolette Loaiza. She is a junior at New Rochelle High School and has been a dedicated volunteer in the community.
The NRCCS is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, founded in 1936, that works with members of the educational, religious, health and human service communities in New Rochelle and those outside New Rochelle that provide services in this city. NRCCS is instrumental in making connections between organizations to help make goals for the city and its citizens a reality.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors