NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The development company behind the failed Echo Bay proposal is attempting to bill New Rochelle $2 million, but the city is refusing to pay, according to LoHud.com.
Forest City claims the city owes the money due to the City Council’s refusal to approve a land disposition agreement in November. City officials, on the other hand that the development company invested in the failed project voluntarily, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola