NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The development company behind the failed Echo Bay proposal is attempting to bill New Rochelle $2 million, but the city is refusing to pay, according to LoHud.com.
Forest City claims the city owes the money due to the City Council’s refusal to approve a land disposition agreement in November. City officials, on the other hand that the development company invested in the failed project voluntarily, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway