NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The development company behind the failed Echo Bay proposal is attempting to bill New Rochelle $2 million, but the city is refusing to pay, according to LoHud.com.
Forest City claims the city owes the money due to the City Council’s refusal to approve a land disposition agreement in November. City officials, on the other hand that the development company invested in the failed project voluntarily, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director