WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Trains on Metro-North's New Haven Line are now running on a reduced schedule as a result of “significant weather-related problems” Wednesday afternoon.
New Haven Line trains started running hourly at noon Wednesday. Station-specific schedules are available at the Metro-North website.
Regular off-peak schedule is in effect on the Hudson and Harlem lines.
The limited New Haven Line service is caused by Wednesday’s snowy weather, which is affecting the overhead catenary wires on the New Haven Line, Metro-North said in a statement. The schedule change is in effect until further notice.
“Metro-North customers should anticipate possible delays and crowded conditions on trains today due to the impact of the winter storm on our service territory,” Metro North said in a press release.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI