WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Trains on Metro-North's New Haven Line are now running on a reduced schedule as a result of “significant weather-related problems” Wednesday afternoon.
New Haven Line trains started running hourly at noon Wednesday. Station-specific schedules are available at the Metro-North website.
Regular off-peak schedule is in effect on the Hudson and Harlem lines.
The limited New Haven Line service is caused by Wednesday’s snowy weather, which is affecting the overhead catenary wires on the New Haven Line, Metro-North said in a statement. The schedule change is in effect until further notice.
“Metro-North customers should anticipate possible delays and crowded conditions on trains today due to the impact of the winter storm on our service territory,” Metro North said in a press release.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola