PELHAM, N.Y. -- Police are reporting a man was shot multiple times early Wednesday morning on Lincoln near border of Pelham and New Rochelle, according to LoHud.com.
The victim was taken to Montefiore Hosptial in New Rochelle and was alive Wednesday Morning, LoHud.com reported.
Pelham Police did not have any comment when contacted by Daily Voice Wednesday morning.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire