PELHAM, N.Y. -- Police are reporting a man was shot multiple times early Wednesday morning on Lincoln near border of Pelham and New Rochelle, according to LoHud.com.
The victim was taken to Montefiore Hosptial in New Rochelle and was alive Wednesday Morning, LoHud.com reported.
Pelham Police did not have any comment when contacted by Daily Voice Wednesday morning.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 5 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots