PELHAM, N.Y. -- Police are reporting a man was shot multiple times early Wednesday morning on Lincoln near border of Pelham and New Rochelle, according to LoHud.com.
The victim was taken to Montefiore Hosptial in New Rochelle and was alive Wednesday Morning, LoHud.com reported.
Pelham Police did not have any comment when contacted by Daily Voice Wednesday morning.
- 1 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice Rink
- 3 New Rochelle Little League Squad Competes For State Title
- 4 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer