PELHAM, N.Y. -- Police are reporting a man was shot multiple times early Wednesday morning on Lincoln near border of Pelham and New Rochelle, according to LoHud.com.
The victim was taken to Montefiore Hosptial in New Rochelle and was alive Wednesday Morning, LoHud.com reported.
Pelham Police did not have any comment when contacted by Daily Voice Wednesday morning.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287