NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- Baltimore Ravens running back and New Rochelle native Ray Rice has been indicted on aggravated assault charges stemming from an incident in New Jersey in February when he allegedly hit his fiancee.
- The Hallen School in New Rochelle was forced to evacuate students and cancel classes for the day Wednesday after a malfunctioning heating unit emitted low levels of carbon monoxide.
- College of New Rochelle junior forward Jah-Leah Ellis was recently named the Association of Division III Independents Women's Basketball Player of the Year.
- The New Rochelle Sixth Grade Jr. Huguenot boys basketball team secured both the A and B championships of the Tri-County Basketball League recently.
- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle