NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- Baltimore Ravens running back and New Rochelle native Ray Rice has been indicted on aggravated assault charges stemming from an incident in New Jersey in February when he allegedly hit his fiancee.
- The Hallen School in New Rochelle was forced to evacuate students and cancel classes for the day Wednesday after a malfunctioning heating unit emitted low levels of carbon monoxide.
- College of New Rochelle junior forward Jah-Leah Ellis was recently named the Association of Division III Independents Women's Basketball Player of the Year.
- The New Rochelle Sixth Grade Jr. Huguenot boys basketball team secured both the A and B championships of the Tri-County Basketball League recently.
- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations