WESTCHESTER, N.Y.--The National Weather Service issued a freezing rain advisory for Monday and warned that the wintry weather mix may make for hazardous road conditions.
The freezing rain advisory is in effect from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Monday. Freezing rain is expected to mix with snow and sleet at times, according to forecasters. Untreated roads, they said, will become slick and icy.
Conditions are expected to improve late Monday morning as temperatures rise from the upper 20s and low 30s into the 40s. Precipitation is expected to change to all rain by afternoon with a high Monday of 44 degrees.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process