NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Four food service establishments in New Rochelle were cited by the New York State Department of Health for critical violations, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: The Avenue Deli & Café on North Avenue, Station Café at 1 Station Plaza, VIP Country Club on Davenport Avenue and Imperial Waterfront Grill on Davenport Avenue, Patch.com reported.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast