NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Four food service establishments in New Rochelle were cited by the New York State Department of Health for critical violations, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: The Avenue Deli & Café on North Avenue, Station Café at 1 Station Plaza, VIP Country Club on Davenport Avenue and Imperial Waterfront Grill on Davenport Avenue, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Former New Rochelle Resident Key Figure In Soccer Probe