NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Four food service establishments in New Rochelle were cited by the New York State Department of Health for critical violations, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: The Avenue Deli & Café on North Avenue, Station Café at 1 Station Plaza, VIP Country Club on Davenport Avenue and Imperial Waterfront Grill on Davenport Avenue, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle