NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Four food service establishments in New Rochelle were cited by the New York State Department of Health for critical violations, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: The Avenue Deli & Café on North Avenue, Station Café at 1 Station Plaza, VIP Country Club on Davenport Avenue and Imperial Waterfront Grill on Davenport Avenue, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday