NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Four food service establishments in New Rochelle were cited by the New York State Department of Health for critical violations, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: The Avenue Deli & Café on North Avenue, Station Café at 1 Station Plaza, VIP Country Club on Davenport Avenue and Imperial Waterfront Grill on Davenport Avenue, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire