NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle last week:
- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
- New Rochelle ranks at No. 22 among the exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto. Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10.
- New Rochelle Police continue investigating a stabbing and brawl at a party on Morris Street and North Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 6, according to News 12 Westchester.
- Residents of Westchester County and those across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Monroe College’s student-run restaurant, The Dining Lab, received a favorable review in "The New York Times."
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul