NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle last week:
- A $1.3 million New Rochelle mansion slated for foreclosure auction was heavily damaged in a fire on Sunday, July 6, according to LoHud.com.
- New Rochelle ranks at No. 22 among the exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto. Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10.
- New Rochelle Police continue investigating a stabbing and brawl at a party on Morris Street and North Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 6, according to News 12 Westchester.
- Residents of Westchester County and those across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Monroe College’s student-run restaurant, The Dining Lab, received a favorable review in "The New York Times."
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans