NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Rochelle
- 5 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam