NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process