NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Rochelle