NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR