NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore