NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday