NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has disbursed over $1 million in Hurricane Sandy relief funds to New Rochelle for the second time in a week, according to LoHud.com.
FEMA disbursed $1.8 million to the city to refund repairs made to sidewalks and equipment in Hudson Park, LoHud.com reported.
Just last week, FEMA gave out $1.4 million to repair the municipal marina, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Drunk Driver Who Slammed Into New Rochelle Building Tops Week’s News
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department