WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The entrance ramp from Crane Road to the northbound Bronx River Parkway on the Scarsdale-Greenburgh border will be closed from Wednesday, July 9 through Friday, July 11, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to install curbing and guiderail.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next northbound entrance to the parkway 0.4 miles to the north.
Information of lane closures for this project can be found www.publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests