NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three accomplished women in the finance industry discussed their career paths during a discussion at the annual Powerful Women event at the main campus of The College of New Rochelle on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event focused on finance professionals and included Suni Harford, managing director and Citigroup’s regional head of markets for North America; Peyton R. Patterson, president/chief executive officer of Bankwell Financial Group; and Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management senior client adviser, and managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester