NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle will be hosting a career day for young women on Saturday, Feb. 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Sweeny Student Center.
Designed to help young women explore career choices and understand the college experience, this free event will provide academic resources to female students in the region.
Participants will engage in an interactive exercise exploring their interests, followed by break-out sessions facilitated by College of New Rochelle faculty, focused on academic majors: nursing, science and math, human services, communication and fine arts. In separate and concurrent sessions, family members will learn about the academic experience, student life, the admission process and financial aid.
There will also be tours of The College of New Rochelle campus facilities including the Learning Resource Center for Nursing, classrooms, art studios, the library, Wellness Center and residence halls.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis