NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The City of New Rochelle has announced several upcoming important dates and events through the month of July.
Meetings and important dates include:
- July 11 and 12 - New Rochelle Jazz Festival will be held at Ruby Dee Park at Library Green
- July 14 - City Council Meeting, Committee of the Whole at 3:45 p.m. in the City Council Conference Room, 515 North Avenue; Public Hearings and Citizens to be Heard at 7:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 515 North Avenue
- July 14 - Bastille Day Flag Raising at City Hall will be at 10 a.m.
- July 15 - Emil Paolucci Summer Sounds Concert series will be held at Hudson Park Bandshell at 7:30 p.m.; additional concerts will be held on July 22 and 29
- July 16 - BID Concerts on the Green begin
- July 17 - Ribbon Cutting- Down to Earth Farmers Market will be at 11:30 a.m.
- July 21 - City Council Regular Legislative Meeting at 7 p.m. in the City Council Conference Room, 515 North Avenue
- July 25 - Lighted Boat Parade at the New Rochelle Marina
- July 28 - Planning Board Meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the City Hall Annex B-1- 90 Beaufort Place
- July 29 - IDA & CLD Meetings at 7:30 p.m. in the City Hall Annex B-1, 90 Beaufort Place
Down to Earth Markets will be on Fridays ongoing in July; BID Downtown Market will be on Saturdays.
All meetings are broadcast on NRTV Cablevision channel 75 and Verizon channel 28. Meetings are also streamed live and can be viewed on demand through the city's website, www.newrochelleny.com/ccmeetings. Meeting dates can change.
For the latest information subscribe to events calendars, news flashes and updates on the city’s website at www.newrochelleny.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.