NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Rochelle this week:
- FBI officials arrested an 18-year-old suspect who is wanted in connection with a shooting and robbery of a New Rochelle Deli.
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez. U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) reacted to the death in a press release.
- Symone Darius, Ashley Wiggins and their teammates on the New Rochelle girls track 4 x 200 relay team have been among the nation’s swiftest teams during the entire indoor season. This weekend, they will look to prove they are the fastest in the nation.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says