WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays for Westchester motorists Monday morning.
The right lane of the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway was blocked between Pelham Parkway and Wolfs Lane in an accident reported at 9:20 a.m.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway resulted in congestion between Bronx River Road and the Cross County Parkway.
A vehicle fire on I-684 near the Route 22 exit in Armonk was reported at 9 a.m.
The left lane of northbound I-95 was blocked between Boston Road (Exit 15) and North Ave/Cedar Street (Exit 16), resulting in stopped traffic. The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., was cleared by 7:30 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Yorktown after an accident near Evergreen Street. The accident was reported at 7 a.m.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In New Rochelle
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money