WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Ten White Plains Hospital staff members and affiliate physicians were listed in the 2014 issue of New York Magazine’s Top Doctors edition.
The doctors listed are:
Chhavi Agarwal M.D., pediatric endocrinology
David Cziner, M.D., cardiovascular disease
Jesus Jaile-Marti, M.D., perinatology and neonatology
Olgica Laban-Grant, M.D., neurology
Steven M. Meixler, M.D., pulmonary disease
William Middlesworth, M.D., pediatric surgery
Neil Roth, M.D., sports medicine
Randy Stevens, M.D., radiation oncology
Herbert Gretz, III, M.D., gynecologic oncology
Todd Weiser, M.D., thoracic and cardiac surgery
Doctors are selected based on data and peer reviews gathered from the New York City research and information company, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. Castle Connolly publishes an annual guidebook entitled Top Doctors: New York Metro Area, listing those who Castle Connolly considers among the top 10 percent of the region’s physicians.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester