NEW ROCHELLE, N,Y. – Angela Samantha Jorge of New Rochelle, N.Y., graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart on June 6. She was further honored with the Alumnae Community Service Award, which is given to a senior who was involved in community service that showed her willingness to help others.
Jorge is the daughter of Francisco Jorge and Angela Picardo. She was one of 60 graduates. All of them will be attending four-year colleges next year.
Convent of the Sacred Heart is a Catholic school for girls in kindergarten through 12th grade, and for boys and girls in preschool and pre-kindergarten.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis