NEW ROCHELLE, N,Y. – Angela Samantha Jorge of New Rochelle, N.Y., graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart on June 6. She was further honored with the Alumnae Community Service Award, which is given to a senior who was involved in community service that showed her willingness to help others.
Jorge is the daughter of Francisco Jorge and Angela Picardo. She was one of 60 graduates. All of them will be attending four-year colleges next year.
Convent of the Sacred Heart is a Catholic school for girls in kindergarten through 12th grade, and for boys and girls in preschool and pre-kindergarten.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Rochelle
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam