NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Hugh Doyle Senior Center was transformed into Churchill Downs on Saturday, May 3, to watch the 140th running of The Kentucky Derby.
The event featured big hats, mint juleps, Hot Browns (open-faced turkey sandwiches), peach cobbler and pre-event races before gathering around the television for the most exciting two minutes in sports.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola