NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Hugh Doyle Senior Center was transformed into Churchill Downs on Saturday, May 3, to watch the 140th running of The Kentucky Derby.
The event featured big hats, mint juleps, Hot Browns (open-faced turkey sandwiches), peach cobbler and pre-event races before gathering around the television for the most exciting two minutes in sports.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests