NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Hugh Doyle Senior Center was transformed into Churchill Downs on Saturday, May 3, to watch the 140th running of The Kentucky Derby.
The event featured big hats, mint juleps, Hot Browns (open-faced turkey sandwiches), peach cobbler and pre-event races before gathering around the television for the most exciting two minutes in sports.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol