NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Hugh Doyle Senior Center was transformed into Churchill Downs on Saturday, May 3, to watch the 140th running of The Kentucky Derby.
The event featured big hats, mint juleps, Hot Browns (open-faced turkey sandwiches), peach cobbler and pre-event races before gathering around the television for the most exciting two minutes in sports.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway