NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The Hugh Doyle Senior Center was transformed into Churchill Downs on Saturday, May 3, to watch the 140th running of The Kentucky Derby.
The event featured big hats, mint juleps, Hot Browns (open-faced turkey sandwiches), peach cobbler and pre-event races before gathering around the television for the most exciting two minutes in sports.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home