NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Youth Bureau is now accepting applications for its summer employment program.
The program is open to teens 14-17 years of age who have readiness skills training and actual work experience.
The program operates for six weeks during July and August. Stipend payments of $160 per week are based on 20 hours a week of program participation.
Applications are available 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Youth Bureau office at 515 North Ave. and online at www.newrochelleny.com/youth.
For more information, call the Youth Bureau at 654-2045.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Contractor Chosen For New Rochelle Rowing Club Demolition
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 New Rochelle Native Honors Mom At Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk