NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Youth Bureau is now accepting applications for its summer employment program.
The program is open to teens 14-17 years of age who have readiness skills training and actual work experience.
The program operates for six weeks during July and August. Stipend payments of $160 per week are based on 20 hours a week of program participation.
Applications are available 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Youth Bureau office at 515 North Ave. and online at www.newrochelleny.com/youth.
For more information, call the Youth Bureau at 654-2045.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison