NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Youth Bureau is now accepting applications for its summer employment program.
The program is open to teens 14-17 years of age who have readiness skills training and actual work experience.
The program operates for six weeks during July and August. Stipend payments of $160 per week are based on 20 hours a week of program participation.
Applications are available 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Youth Bureau office at 515 North Ave. and online at www.newrochelleny.com/youth.
For more information, call the Youth Bureau at 654-2045.
- 1 New Rochelle Mayor Bramson Weighs In On Ray Rice
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 4 National Weather Service: New Rochelle's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 New Rochelle Man, 29, Charged With Driving Stolen Vehicle