NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Youth Bureau is now accepting applications for its summer employment program.
The program is open to teens 14-17 years of age who have readiness skills training and actual work experience.
The program operates for six weeks during July and August. Stipend payments of $160 per week are based on 20 hours a week of program participation.
Applications are available 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Youth Bureau office at 515 North Ave. and online at www.newrochelleny.com/youth.
For more information, call the Youth Bureau at 654-2045.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire