NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to New Rochelle’s Vincent Pastore!
Vincent Pastore, who grew up in New Rochelle, turns 68 on Monday.
Pastore, an actor often cast as a mafioso, was born July 14, 1946. He is best known for his portrayal of Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero on the television series, "The Sopranos." He began with small parts in the 1990s, in films such as "Goodfellas" and "Carlito's Way."
Pastore hosts "The Wiseguy Show" on Sirius Satellite Radio (Raw Dog, channel 104), described as a "weekly three-hour celebration of Italian-American culture." He has also had stints as a radio host on the New Rochelle station WVOX in 2004 and 2012, with guest appearances in-between.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul