NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Happy Birthday to New Rochelle’s Graham Clarke.
Clarke, a long time New Rochelle resident, turns 44 on Friday.
The musician, songwriter, arranger, and entertainer was born July 11, 1970 in Teaneck, N.J.
Active since 1995 and performing frequently in the New York metropolitan area, Clarke is regarded as one of New York's most popular and long-lasting children's entertainers and recording artists. He has played more than 5,000 musical performances on the east coast for both children and adults and his style has been described as funny and "off-center".
Staunchly independent, he has yet to sign to any label and continues to self-publish his music.
Clarke has done benefits for many charities including the 2004 Tsunami victims and Widows of 9/11. He enjoyed a 15-month-long weekly performance at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla. Clarke also donates performances annually to the American Red Cross, Kids in Crisis, multiple Junior Leagues, as well as many local charities, schools, and libraries.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm