NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to New Rochelle’s Ben Yagoda!
Ben Yagoda, who grew up in New Rochelle, turns 60 on Saturday.
Yagoda, a writer and educator, was born Feb. 22, 1954.
He is a professor of journalism and English at the University of Delaware. He has been a freelance journalist for publications such as The New Leader, The New York Times, Newsweek, and Rolling Stone. He has published a number of books including About Town: The New Yorker and the World it Made.
Besides his work as a journalism and English professor at the University of Delaware, Yagoda also writes occasionally for a New York Times blog about the English language.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA