NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to New Rochelle’s Adam Rosen!
Rosen, a native of New Rochelle, turns 30 on Saturday.
Adam Rosen, a luger who has competed since 2003, was born April 12, 1984. He finished 16th in the men's singles event at both the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin and the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Rosen's best finish at the FIL World Luge Championships was 24th in the men's singles event at Igls in 2007.
Rosen works for the New York Civil Air Patrol, earning a cadet senior master sergeant rank in 2001. He was named for his grandfather who served aboard the HMS Sussex for the Royal Navy during World War II. He also had the best ever result for a British Luge athlete when he finished in 6th Place at the Viessman Luge World Cup in Calgary, Canada during the 2008-2009 World Cup Season.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents