WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – OpenTable has released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
Blue Hills at Stone Barn tops the list. Located in Pocantico Hills, Blue Hills at Stone Barn serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources. There are no menus at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. In place of menus, the restaurant offers two options based on the day's food choices for $208 per guest and $148 per guest.
French restaurant La Panetiere, located in Rye, is ranked at No. 3. La Panetiere offers its diners a taste of Provence, with changing seasonal dishes using fresh ingredients from farmer’s markets, fishermen and free-range poultry farmers. The fine dining prices at La Panetiere range from $25 lunch options to $48 dinner options, or an $85 dinner tasting menu.
X2O Xaviars on the Hudson holds the seventh position on the Diners’ Choice list. Located in Yonkers, this contemporary restaurant offers cuisine anywhere from $30-$50. X2O Xaviars is located on the only turn-of-the-century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. Guests have an array of dining options to choose from, including dishes using French technique combined with Italian and Spanish influences. Asian options, such as sushi, are also available. X2O also offers an extensive wine list for wine enthusiasts.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 4 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute